The Department of Internal Medicine at Burjeel Medical Centre Oman provides the highest levels of treatment and primary care into various common and complex medical issues affecting adults as well as children. Our world class multidisciplinary team of specialist doctors, nurses and support staff deliver exemplary patient care and treatment through an extremely comforting ambience, full of warmth and personalized attention which we call the 'art of healing'.
At Burjeel Medical Centre Oman, we provide management and treatment options for a wide spectrum of medical conditions which include:
- Early diagnosis, treatment of all cases of diabetes, with diet & life style education, early detection of diabetic complication including all kidney, eye & nerve problem.
- Treatment of hypertension, prevention of complications.
- Management of all gastrointestinal disorders, gastritis, peptic ulcers, IBS, etc...
- Management of Liver disorders including Jaundice, Hepatitis etc.
- Management of pulmonary disorders, Asthma, bronchitis, chronic cough, pulmonary infections.
- Early detection and treatment of hyperlipidemia, cholesterol & triglycerides disorders with dietary advice & lifestyle modification guidance.
- Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, joint pain, gout.
- Diagnosis and treatment of hematological disorders, iron deficiency anemia, Sickle Cell Anemia, vitamin deficiencies.
- Diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disorders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of maternal disorders, Gestational diabetes, Gestational hypertension, thyroid disorders during pregnancy, and all other medical diseases complicating pregnancy.
Dr. Ola Mohammed Abdalrahim Sidahmed
Dr. Jitendra Motavar
Specialist - Internal Medicine
Dr. Mohammed A.H. Asfour